Final submission of the project.
Finished projects due on Tuesday, May 8th at midnight.
The final submission of the project should include:
- A new copy of all files with all the earlier mistakes fixed
(XHTML issues were the most common, so please run your code through a
validator). Please do not modify old code, make a new copy so that I
can compare to the earlier one.
- Comments in the code: the author, the purpose, and also comments
for individual code items, such as validation (what's allowed, what's
not allowed), brief description of functions, etc.
- A clear description of extra features in your e-mail message
- If something didn't work, please mention it in your e-mail. Please
comment out or copy to a separate file the code that doesn't
- Your presentation at the last class is a part of the grade. If you
couldn't be there, please bring an official excuse or otherwise
This page is a part of CSci 1101
course web site.
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.