Questions for discussion
- Identify all the groups affected by this issue
- At this point the class will be divided into groups
representing different stakeholders. List consequences, risks,
benefits, harms, costs for each action considered in relation to this
- Consider responsibilities (legal and/or ethical) of this group of
- Propose a resolution of this issue that will satisfy this group
of stakeholders and would not violate rights of others.
- Summarize the position of your group of
- Discuss presentations of other groups, ask questions, respond.
- Re-evaluate the situation based on points of view of others.
- If possible, come up with regulations that work for all the
This page is a part of IS 1091 at UMM web
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.