A very simple web page
Welcome to your first web page in this course! In this
course you will learn:
- How to mark the contents of your pages using HTML
- How to set appearance of different elements in your pages using
- And other cool stuff...
- You can see the HTML code of the page (it's called the
source) by going to View in the browser menu and
choosing Page Source.
<p> tags to separate paragraphs. Skipping
lines in the HTML source has no effect on the resulting web page.
- The source code of your page should look neat and
organized, this way it's easier to read and to change if
- While most modern browsers don't require compliance with HTML,
W3C recommends to follow this specification.
schools is an excellent reference on Web languages.
- You can validate your HTML page using HTML validator.
It helps to take a outdoor walk while thinking about HTML. In
Morris you can find some nice views:
Here are more views:
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.